I wanted to post a little update on where the hell I’ve been and what I’ve been doing! I’ve been:
- Volunteering intensely (30 hours/week) on finishing a rural cycling tourism project called Cycle Siskiyou.
- Writing a Tiny House Cooking Column the Tiny House Magazine
- Applying for a “real” jobs, including teaching in Chico, CA
- Doing research on launching an online education consulting business
- Preparing for a Yestermorrow talk in Vermont during mid-June.
- Exploring ways to find more time to write and blog!
- Preparing to move south 150 miles next weekend!
- Exploring all the wonderful resources Michael Janzen has put up on youtube regarding blogging
- Thinking I may expand from writing on tiny houses to cycling and other simplifying lifestyle topics
Also, Tammy and I were featured on Home and Garden TV and they finally released the online version of the video: